The 17TH CONGREGATION of the Regional Maritime University for the admission to Masters, B.Sc. Degree and award of Diplomas will take place on Saturday 29th July, 2023 commencing 8:30 a.m. at the University’s Parade Grounds.
- Graduands who completed their programmes of study in June 2023 will be presented at the Ceremony. Results of students to be presented are available on the Students` Portal and the Registry’s Notice Board.
- Each GRADUAND is expected to pay One Hundred and Fifteen US Dollars ($115.00) or its cedi equivalent payable into RMU’s (GCB Bank, Tema Main) Account Number 1071130000284 at all GCB Bank branches or at the Cash Office of the University. The GCB Bank pay-in-slip should be submitted to the Finance Directorate to be issued with official receipt.
- Graduands who will not be able to attend the Congregation will still pay the same amount before their Certificates will be issued.
- GRADUANDS should then proceed to the Registry – Academic Section (ROOM 7) for registration and collection of gowns.
- REHEARSAL for registered Graduands attending the Congregation would be held on FRIDAY, 28th JULY, 2023 AT 3:00 P.M. at the University`s Parade Grounds. Graduands who fail to attend the Rehearsal would not be presented at the Congregation.
Graduands, Parents/Guardians and the General Public are cordially invited to the Congregation Ceremony.
DR. BABOUCARR NJIE