Registration! Registration!! Registration!!!
The Regional Maritime University – RMU, a world class center of excellence for maritime education and training in collaboration with Seaweld Engineering Ghana Limited is pleased to invite prospective applicants to enroll in the:INTENSIVE TRAINING & CERTIFICATION IN OIL & GAS DRILLING AND PRODUCTION OPERATIONS commencing 9th March 2020.
This course is part of our local content, career development and capacity training through competency-based activities and aims at equipping participants with working knowledge and skills in oil and gas drilling and production operations.
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Build Competency and capacity in working for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Understand the business and management of oil and gas operations.
- Appreciate quality assurance, quality control and health, safety and environment requirements of oil and gas operations.
- Embrace entrepreneurial ideas concerning the oil and gas industry.
- Understand the engineering principles and logistics inputs that goes into exploration and production of Oil and Gas.
- Participants will acquire a certificate that will open the door to a career in the oil and gas industry.
- Candidates will be exposed to opportunity for further pursuit and build an international career through specialized training.
- Candidates will gain and develop the needed skills to compete in a challenging but rewarding industry.
- Participants will be equipped to work safely at all times in every facet of the oil and gas industry.
The course covers the following modules:
- Module 1- Petroleum Geology
- Module 2- Offshore Rig Power Supply
- Module 3- Drilling Operations
- Module 4- General Offshore HSE, QA & QC
- Module 5- Drilling Fluids
- Module 6- Well Control
- Module 7- Well Completion & Production
The program is designed on simulation basis and participants will experience the use of life size simulators in drilling and production operations to get hands-on feel of the working environment. Participants will also be introduced to LOTO, Confined space Entry and scaffolding operations which are the critical activities for working offshore.
This course is designed for beginners, or advanced students both local and internationally. This program targets individuals who are bent to develop their skills for a career in the Oil and Gas Industry and its Operations.
- Possession of the University Degree and/or HND (equivalencies).
- WASSCE/ BECE holders with science and math’s backgrounds.
- Participants with working experience in the oil and gas industry are welcome to improve their working knowledge and skills.
The course fee for the 2020 academic duration is $3,500.00 (USD) or GHS equivalent which covers course materials, tuition, student registration, assessments and examinations, practical, etc.
The course covers a duration of five months (19 weeks) excluding national holidays and will start on 9th March,2020.
Lectures will be held on Regional Maritime University Campus.
The Programme is facilitated by experienced Seaweld Engineering Instructors & RMU Faculty (Full Time).
COURSE DELIVERY STRUCTURE
The mode of course delivery will be on a full-time basis. Training would be held from 9am-3pm, and vary according to times for assessment, examinations and practical as stipulated in the course time-table.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicant forms may be obtained through the training portal of RMU-Seaweld Engineering at email@example.com with all the needed terms and conditions.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT:
RMU-Seaweld Oil & Gas Industry Capacity Training
No 5 Cape Coast P. O. Box AX 1388
Takoradi – Western Region
Tel: +233(0)302719390 |+233(0)208082822 | +233(0)243649827 | +233(0)242627762
Or Visit rmu.seaweldghan.com| https://rmu.vicelive.co |www.rmu.edu.gh for more information
NOTE: Closing Date for Submission of Applicants Form is Monday 28th February, 2020.