The 13th Congregation Ceremony of the Regional Maritime University (RMU) for the Conferment of Honorary Doctorate Degrees and admission to B.Sc. Degrees and Award of Diplomas is scheduled for SATURDAY, 15TH JUNE, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. at the University’s Parade Grounds.
- GRADUANDS who completed their programme of study in May 2019 will be presented at the Ceremony. Final Examination Results of students to be presented are available on the Registry Notice Board and the University’s website www.rmu.edu.gh.
- Each GRADUAND is expected to pay One Hundred and Six US Dollars ($106.00) or Ghana Cedis equivalent at the University’s exchange rate payable into RMU Standard Chartered Bank Account Number 0100121527901 and submit the pay-in-slip to the RMU Finance Directorate to be issued with official receipt.
- GRADUANDS who will not be able to attend the Congregation will pay the same amount before their Certificates will be issued to them.
- GRADUANDS should then proceed to the Registry [Academic Section – ROOM 7] for registration, after they have been issued with official receipt of the University.
- REHEARSAL for Graduands attending the Congregation would be held on FRIDAY, 14th June 2019 at 3:00 p.m at the University’s Parade Grounds. Graduands who fail to attend the rehearsal would not be presented at the Congregation.
- Graduands, Parents/Guardians and the General Public are cordially invited.