The Regional Maritime University invites applicants to register for its upcoming IMDG Seminar scheduled for Monday, 22nd to Friday, 26thApril, 2019. All persons in the following categories: Freight forwarding, Stevedoring Agencies, Port Managers, Port Fire Operators, Offshore Installation Operators, Destination Inspection Agencies, Law enforcements Agencies, Masters and Mates, Ship Owners and Operators and ancillary industries are specially invited to register.
- To determine criteria for classification of most cargoes which are offered for transport and which are likely to be dangerous in nature.
- To identify shipping operations including documentation on Dangerous Goods.
- To provide adequate preparedness for Emergency procedures on Board ships and in Port Areas.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to International Dangerous Goods Code
- How to use the IMDG Code
- UN Classification Systems for Dangerous Goods.
- Dangerous Goods in Freight Containers and IBC’s Portable Tanks
- Dangerous Goods in Packaged Form and in Bulk Form. Etc.
DURATION Monday, 22nd to Friday, 26th April, 2019
COURSE FEES; U$425.00 Member States
U$486.00 Non-Member States
NOTE: Participants would be issued with Hazmet Certificate in addition to the IMDG Certificate at the cost of Fifty-Two US Dollars ($52.00) for Member States and Eighty-Two ($82.00) for Non-Member States
For further information and registration, please contact:
Regional Maritime University
Post Office Box GP 1115
Contact Numbers: +233 (0302) 712775 / 719390 / 714070.
WhatsApp Line: +233 (020) 500 3366
E-mail Address: email@example.com